Monday, June 16, 2008
What NBC missed
With all the coverage on the death of Tim Russert,I thought what was missing was the angle of the television audience. They interviewed friends, colleagues, politicians, journalists, celebrities but they really forgot " us", the masses who had to watch Meet the Press every Sunday to make our weekend complete. I just wished they had mentioned "us" in the equation and what our loss is as well. Those of us who are political junkies who need our fix each Sunday morning. How are we to cope with our Sunday mornings without his surgical questioning of aspiring politicians and those in power. Our loss is great also and it wasn't mentioned to the extent it should have been. It was just a miss I thought. Otherwise the coverage has been superb. Go getta' em.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment